OPEN CALL FOR INTERNS
Deadline for applications: April 8, 2016
Atelier Pro Forma is looking for new interns for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
As an intern you will be a part of Atelier Hotel Pro Forma, which is Hotel Pro Forma’s interdisciplinary laboratorium.
You will work together with the artistic team of Hotel Pro Forma and with Atelier Hotel Pro Forma’s current artist-in-residence.
Atelier Pro Forma is looking for students and candidates from:
architecture, visual arts and media, video design, light design, sound design, dramaturgy and arts management. You are used to work in an open and creative environment.
Your background, knowledge and knowhow is vital for the development of concepts for our future productions and for our organisation. We consider our interns to be independent co-workers responsible for both their individual and collective work.
– You are highly qualified within your field
– You are used to working in an open and creative environment
– You are prepared for changing working hours, have a personal drive and have solid knowledge of art and culture.
You can expect:
– An international and artistic environment
– Insight into Hotel Pro Forma’s artistic, production and organisational processes
– To take part in the development of upcoming productions
– To develop and show exhibitions and performances
– An expanded network in the artistic field
Fall 2016: September 5 – December 16, 2016
Spring 2017: February 6 – May 26, 2017
30 hours a week – 10am-4pm Monday-Friday
The internship is unpaid
The working language is English.
Please fill out the following e-form and attach a portefolio/CV
Questions can be forwarded to Johanna Maj Thorning: email@example.com