Since 1 January 2011 the Fleetstreet Theatre sets up a residence program for artists groups working across all genres by means of performance arts, visual arts, film and/or music.
The Fleetstreet Residency Program is designed to support young groups which put up productions with reasonable means which are suitable for smaller theatres.
The artist group will be made available for a period of one to six months the space and the facilities of the Fleetstreet Theatre in Hamburg and – unless the artist group lives in Hamburg – a studio apartment.
The aim of the Fleetstreet Residency Program is to give groups of artists in the rooms of the Fleetstreet Theatre the opportunity to develop independently one or more projects and make the projects public at the Fleetstreet Theatre.
You will find a more detailed description of the residence on the website of Fleetstreet Theatre (www.fleetstreet-hamburg.de)
Interested groups of artists may submit applications, which shall include the following:
– Fact sheet (name/names of the participants; contacts details of a contact person: address, telephone number, e-mail-address, website; title of the project(s); preferred period of the residency, desired length of the stay; overall costs and funding gap at the time of the application)
– One-sided summary of the project or projects;
– Description of the project proposals as possible with meaningful visualization in the form of sketches, photos, maps, including ideas for teaching etc.;
– Budget for the projects (to download a template click here);
– Self-presentation of members of the group of artists/of the artist;
– Documentation of completed projects (e.g. DVD);
– Application documents in German or English.
The overall costs of the project should normally not exceed € 15000,00.
Applications and enquiries should be addressed to:
Application Deadline April 30, 2013