PACT Zollverein has been supporting residencies for the development of artistic projects and productions since 2002. The Residency Programme is open to professional artists from home and abroad who work in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or sound art. The recipients are offered a work space and local accommodation, and according to individual need, they can take advantage of various kinds of production support, such as dramaturgy, technical assistance, project management as well as press and publicity.
Thanks to the support of the Ministry for Families, Children, Youth, Culture and Sports of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, residency recipients are able to receive a grant to cover their living expenses and travel costs.
Residences are awarded twice a year by an international jury.
The application deadline for residencies from August to December 2014 is Friday the 13.12.2013.
You can download the newest application form here.
If you have any questions or would like to be included on our newsletter emailing list please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A RESIDENCY CAN INCORPORATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Studio space (from 63 to 173 sq.m.)
- Local accommodation (maximum 6 people)
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (maximum group of 6 people)
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (subject to prior agreement)
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Stage rehearsals with professional technical supervision and support (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Professional advice in: project funding, project management, press and public relations
A residency project will not necessarily have a public showing.
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- a short motivation statement
- a project description
- a short summary of your project description (max. 1000 characters)
- curriculum vitae for everyone involved in the project
- links (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube) to video examples of your own work