Be a part of the 3rd edition of the Contemporary Performance Almanac 2016, an overview of contemporary performance created or presented during the 2014/2015 season available for touring now. The book will be published in January 2016 and mailed to international presenters who are looking to invite touring work. So often presenters do not have access to the work of artists that are outside the touring circuit. Contemporary Performance sees a need to give access to both artists and presenters to find each other and start new working relationships. The book is a perfect bound 10″ x 7″ paperback book with each artist receiving a full page BW image and a full page listing. The book project is crowd-funded and open-source, each artist/company pays US$50 to help publish the book and send them to presenters and festivals. Space is limited to 250 artists. 1/3 of the spots are already taken! Sign up now to hold your place and you have until October 31 to submit your material and photo.
How the process works.
- Register for your place in the book below.
- Once registered, you will receive an email that day with the link and password to fill out the submission form. You will need to supply the following information:
- The final step is to upload a 300dpi photo
- We will contact you if there are any follow up questions. The book will be published in January 2016 and mailed to participants that purchased a copy and to up to 200 presenters and curators.
- Register today. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. See you in the book!
Images from last year’s edition of the Contemporary Performance Almanac 2015
A video flip though of the Contemporary Performance Almanac 2013