DEADLINE Monday, the 23rd of November 2015.
Running all year round since 2002, the residency programme is at the heart of PACT Zollverein’s day to day work. Open to professional artists from home and abroad who work in the areas of dance, performance, media arts or music and closely linked to PACT’s two other core strands of activity in presenting work and facilitating research and development, the programme is a key element in PACT Zollverein’s profile as an Artists’ House supporting lively exchange between practice and theory. While occupying their own designated space and essentially working independently, residents may choose to take advantage of various kinds of production support such as dramaturgy, technical assistance, project management as well as press and publicity.
Thanks to the support of the Ministry for Families, Children, Youth, Culture and Sports of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, residency recipients receive a grant to cover their living expenses and travel costs.
Residences are awarded twice a year by an international jury.
A RESIDENCY CAN INCORPORATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Studio space (from 63 to 173 sq.m.)
- Local accommodation (maximum 6 people)
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (maximum group of 6 people)
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (subject to prior agreement)
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Stage rehearsals with professional technical supervision and support (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Professional advice in: project funding, project management, press and public relations
A residency project will not necessarily have a public showing.
Fon +49 (0)201.289 47 12
Fax +49 (0)201.289 47 01
[alert heading=”TOUR YOUR WORK! DEADLINE IN 7 DAYS </br>The Contemporary Performance Almanac16″ type=”alert-info” block=”false” close=”false”] Contemporary Performance Almanac 2016, an overview of contemporary performance presented during the 2014/2015 season available for touring now. If you would like to be apart of this year’s book, Contemporary Performance Almanac 2016, you can join the project here. DEADLINE OCT 31, 2015[/alert]