Auditions Robert Wilson’s Jungle Book (Paris, France)
Deadline: February 10, 2018
For a new PRODUCTION of the Jungle Book based on Rudyard Kipling, directed by Robert Wilson, music by Cocorosie, the Théâtre de la Ville-Paris is seeking:
• young actors and actresses (up to 35 years old),
• able to sing, move and act,
• in French and English (other languages a +).
1. FIRST SELECTION ON APPLICATIONS WHICH MUST INCLUDE:
• application letter
• and if available, short video
to be sent ONLY by email no later than February 10, 2018, to :[email protected]
2. CASTING IN PARIS BETWEEN APRIL 16 AND 30, 2018
• first round between April 16 & 26, 2018
• second round between April 27 & 29, 2018
3. REQUIRED AVAILABILITY
• first rehearsal period in Paris from May 21 to June 10, 2018
• second rehearsal period in Luxemburg from April 4 to 25, 2019
• Luxemburg: April 26 & 27, 2019 (WORLD PREMIERE)
• Paris performances and touring from May 2019 through July 2020
• Touring in following seasons currently being organized
LIST YOUR OPPORTUNITIES: Share your open calls, commissions, grants, workshops, classes, festivals, and more with the network. Submit here!
These posts are not affiliated with Contemporary Performance Network, but are of interest to our community. We post these with the caveat to check the sources and research the opportunities or views expressed in the posts.