We had another busy week on the network with over 100 members joining us!
- Call to Artists working with Rope/ String
- 60secondsdance.dk First Prize is €1500 and the runner up €500 NO ENTRY FEE! Deadline: 22 March 2011 midnight.
- BAX/Brooklyn Arts Exchange is now accepting artists in residence proposals and space grant applications for our 2011 – 2012 season.
- Submit your work in formats MPEG-4, Quicktime, AVI, DIVX for cinemAction (London)
- Lucky Trimmer Call For Entries (Berlin)
- Opportunities: Open Applications For The Fall 2011 / Spring 2012 Residency Program at Robert Wilsonʼs Watermill Center (USA)
- In Performance: The Paul Dresher Ensemble’s SCHICK MACHINE (San Francisco)
- In Performance: Meg Stuart’s Auf den Tisch! at YBCA (San Francisco)
- Opportunities: La MaMa Umbria International in Spoleto, Italy
- Member Spotlight: Laurel Jay Carpenter (Alfred, NY, USA)
- In Performance: SQUART! at Headlands Center for the Arts (San Francisco)
- Opportunities: EMPAC Accepting Proposals for The DANCE MOViES Commission Program
Top Books in The CP Network Book Store:
Entangled: Technology and the Transformation of Performance
Participation (Documents of Contemporary Art)