Last July 2010 we launched Contemporary Performance Network and since then we have grown to over 2200 members. The network is alive and active with conversations, groups, resource links, and people sharing their work through videos, images, blogs and updates.
To celebrate this first anniversary we are…
1. giving away 20 tote bags for 1 penny each + shipping to the first 20 people who want them. Click here to get yours now! Act fast as this give away will end in 24 hours!
2. giving away a 1 year worpress web hosting and free domain name to the person who has the most people join the network by August 10th at Midnight EST. Our first membership drive! Here is the info!
- Be selective and invite your performance collaborators, teachers, peers, and friends. Make sure to tell them to input your name in the “Who did you hear about us” question of the sign up sheet. We will use this answer to tally the winning inviting member. you can invite from the network or just send your own personal email and include this invite link – http://contemporaryperformance.org/?xgi=5LmzMB3Bv5RKRF
- We’ll tally up the names on August 11, 2011 and announce the winner.
- If you are the winner, we will set up a yourdomain.com with a wordpress backend and send you links to a video tutorial on how to use it for 1 free year!
Thank you again for being a part of the network and sharing your performance and ideas with this growing global communtiy of performance makers, curators and scholars!
See you on the network!