Online Content Creation (Worldwide) April – June 2018
Fee to Participate or Apply: 0
Description Of Opportunity:
TalkingCircles.Info is an online blog that builds as a database of performing artists from Southeast Asia and its Diaspora. Asking questions on the economic, social and political struggles of artists today. What is it to create and thrive as an artist from Southeast Asia?
Talking Circles has been features on Culture 360, Asia-Europe Foundation: the importance of documenting and archiving the performing arts.
Talking Circles is seeking an online content creator to interview and write on Southeast Asian performing artists both from the region and the Diaspora. You will be commissioned per article you write.
This is for you if you are interested in:
- Engaging your community and expand your network
- Improving your writing skills through an interview format
- Supporting Southeast Asian artists both locally and within the Diaspora
How To Apply:
Kindly send in the ff to email@example.com
- Basic information: name, age, gender, contact information (email and number)
- Bio: max 100 words
- How will this opportunity help you flourish and grow?
LIST YOUR OPPORTUNITIES: Share your open calls, commissions, grants, workshops, classes, festivals, and more with the network. Submit here!
These posts are not affiliated with Contemporary Performance Network, but are of interest to our community. We post these with the caveat to check the sources and research the opportunities or views expressed in the posts.