Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018 – Open Call for OFF Program (Downtown area of Seoul, Korea) 4th – 7th October 2018
Fee to Participate or Apply: Free/Airfare NOT provided.
Description Of Opportunity:
Seoul Street Arts Festival is seeking OFF programs to enrich the festival in 2018
‘Seoul Street Arts Festival’ was formerly ‘Hi Seoul Festival’. Since 2003, the Festival, a representative street arts festival in Seoul, Korea, has implied the characters of the history, spaces and diversity of Seoul Metropolitan City. It is held in the first week of October every year during 4 days in the outdoor spaces such as squares and streets in downtown of Seoul. The festival is focusing on the street arts as its main program since 2012.
Now the festival is looking for its OFF programs, street theater, dance, circus, puppets, installation and various types of contemporary arts which can be performed under the outdoor conditions. All the companies and artists who are interested in the festival can apply.
*Check out the 2017 official aftermovie of the festival on YOUTUBE
Seoul Street Arts Festival 2018
– Date : 4th – 7th October 2018
– Location : Downtown area of Seoul, Korea
How To Apply:
Email to email@example.com along with all required documents.
- Application Form (Download at the festival web page)
- Photos of the program (3~5)
- Full video (url) or Script of the program
- Technical Rider
Applications due by 20 April 2018(Friday), 24:00 (KST)
*Korean Standard Time : https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/kst
Festival shall provide
– Total Performance fee 3,000 USD Maximum (net of tax)
– Accommodation and Perdiem (Perdiem will be 30,000 KRW per person a day.)
– Pick-up service to/from the airport
– Technical support and PR(festival leaflet and program book, website and SNS)
– Visa support
* Airfare shall NOT be provided.
* Performance fee could be negotiated according to the number of shows.
Result will be announced on the festival website (Scheduled 1st week of May)
LIST YOUR OPPORTUNITIES: Share your open calls, commissions, grants, workshops, classes, festivals, and more with the network. Submit here!
These posts are not affiliated with Contemporary Performance Network, but are of interest to our community. We post these with the caveat to check the sources and research the opportunities or views expressed in the posts.