CALL FOR ARTISTS: THE BODY LANGUAGE ITSLIQUID International Art Exhibition (venice) 21 february – 22 march
Online Application: http://www.itsliquid.com/call-for-artists-the-body-language-itsliquid-international-art-exhibition-2019.html
Fee to Participate or Apply: free
Description Of Opportunity:
CALL FOR ARTISTS: THE BODY LANGUAGE
ITSLIQUID International Art Exhibition
Venice, February 21 – March 22, 2019
Deadline: January 31, 2019
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with VENICE EVENTS and VALORIZZAZIONI CULTURALI | ART-EVENTS, is selecting all interesting photos, paintings, video art works, installations/sculptures and performance art works to include in the next event THE BODY LANGUAGE – ITSLIQUID International Art Exhibition 2019 that will be held in Venice during the period of Venice Carnival 2019, at the art gallery THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, from February 21 to March 22, 2019 and at Misericordia Archives, from February 22 to March 22, 2019.
THE BODY LANGUAGE is organized and curated by Arch. Luca Curci (founder and director of THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, ITSLIQUID GROUP and LUCA CURCI ARCHITECTS) in collaboration with Venice Events at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space and with VALORIZZAZIONI CULTURALI | ART-EVENTS at Misericordia Archives.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
How To Apply:
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/films/performances and pictures of artworks by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LIST YOUR OPPORTUNITIES: Share your open calls, commissions, grants, workshops, classes, festivals, and more with the network. Submit here!
These posts are not affiliated with Contemporary Performance Network, but are of interest to our community. We post these with the caveat to check the sources and research the opportunities or views expressed in the posts.