Opportunity: Guerilla Underground Call for Videos
Online Application: https://filmfreeway.com/GuerillaUndergroundCallForVideos
Fee to Participate or Apply: 25
Description Of Opportunity:
We want to feature other members of our community who investigate and explore themes that are “operatic”!
We are looking for submissions featuring:
Musical compositions from 1975 or later, and that feature artists and creators that identify as BIPOC, LGBTQ+, women, disabled, or other underrepresented groups.
Acceptable entries include:
● HD Multi-Camera Recordings of live performances;
● Works interpreted through the cinematic mediums of film, video, animation or any combination thereof;
● Visual albums (songs on an album accompanied by a series of videos or a single film serving as a visual vehicle for the music); and
● Genre-bending work that can contain any or all of the above.
● Nov 8 Application Period Opens
● Dec 5 Application Period Closes
● Dec 12 Finalists Notified
● Dec 18 Deadline for Finalists to Confirm Participation
● Dec 17 Announce Guest Artists & Underground Tickets Go on Sale to the General Public
● Jan 14 Guerilla Underground Grand Opening & Rumpelstiltskin Album Release Party
Awards & Prizes
Those selected will receive $500.00 plus a percentage of net virtual ticket sales (rate varies by video duration), one (1) livestream viewing, admission for one (1) at the VIP Package level to The Guerilla Underground season, and your virtual performance will be available on demand from the livestream date through May 31, 2022.
How To Apply:
Apply online: https://filmfreeway.com/GuerillaUndergroundCallForVideos
Learn more about: https://guerillaopera.org/opportunities
Submission Fee – $25.00
Guerilla Opera is a small organization doing huge things! The application fee uplifts other artists who need help in order to apply and supports our ability to continue this series.
With that, we are committed to equity in the arts and for artists. We are happy to offer subsidies (discounts) to artists and ensembles who truly need it in order to participate.
Artists, ensembles, and organizations in need of subsidy may contact email@example.com. Please state whether you need your fee subsidized (discounted) or waved in entirety, and a Guerilla staff member will respond as soon as possible with the appropriate code.
These codes are given in good faith, with no questions asked. Applicants must not share or post these codes, when anyone can easily contact us and request it themselves.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this application.
These posts are not affiliated with Contemporary Performance Network, but are of interest to our community. We post these with the caveat to check the sources and research the opportunities or views expressed in the posts.