Opportunity: Master Performing Public Space
Where: Online and in Tilburg, the Netherlands
When: September 2023 – August 2024
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Online Application: https://fontys.edu/Bachelors-Masters/Masters/Master-Performing-Public-Space/How-to-apply-1/Apply.htm
Description Of Opportunity:
Fontys Master Performing Public Space – Call for Applications
Deadline for Applications:
– Early Review Deadline: February 28, 2023
– Non-EU: March 31, 2023
– EU: May 31, 2023
The international Master Performing Public Space (PPS) is designed for artists from various art disciplines, who currently focus on public space as their artistic environment. This program investigates public space as a backdrop for artistic expression, intervention, and research.
What will you learn?
The primary goal of the program is to enable students to adopt an independent and critical reflective attitude while inventively switching between different roles in the organizational process of their artistic research. This Master offers its students the necessary tools to perform critically and effectively as artists and researchers, able to navigate complex modes and methods surrounding the contemporary artistic process and result.
- Continuous online education
- Bootcamps (intensive weeks hosted on-site in Tilburg, the Netherlands)
How To Apply:
Students in this program will be selected on the basis of the quality of their proposals. Artists must hand in:
- Project plan and research plan (explaining what you want to explore, develop and research)*
- Letter of motivation (should include your vision of the value of art in public space)*
- Curriculum Vitae / Résume*
- Portfolio of artistic experience (should include visuals like photos, videos, audio, sketches, and reviews)*
- References and/or recommendations
See conditions for Application: https://fontys.edu/Bachelors-Masters/Masters/Master-Performing-Public-Space/How-to-apply-1/Apply.htm
These posts are not affiliated with Contemporary Performance Network, but are of interest to our community. We post these with the caveat to check the sources and research the opportunities or views expressed in the posts.