Opportunity: INTERNATIONAL OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS / VIII° EDITION INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF ART, THEATRE AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES “THE WONDERS OF POSSIBLE” (ITALY)
Where: CAGLIARI (ITALY)
When: November/December 2021
Online Application: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee to Participate or Apply: free
Description Of Opportunity:
– Artists and Companies of every nationality
– Also emerging companies and under 35 artists
– to who works individually or in a group of maximum 3 people.
• Theatre and new technologies plays
• Art and new technologies performances
• Installations that explore and realize the interaction between artwork, exhibition space and observers with the contribution of technology
The winners of the Open Call will have guaranteed the full coverage of the costs for mobility (travels to Cagliari, board and accommodation); coverage of agility costs and the “attendance fee” for the presentation of their performance for 2 evenings. If possible, we will cover also any material required for the presentation of the performance / show / installation (it will be subject to agreements with our technical director).
Applying for the call, the artists must provide a short biography and an abstract of the project and they agree that the material related to the project could be published on the Festival website and/or presented to the press for promotional purposes.
Artists authorise Kyber Teatro – L’aquilone di Viviana to present their work, to store the material and make it accessible through the Festival’s website. All rights to the artwork and images will remain to the artist. The Organization is also entitled to document the event in all its phases through audio recordings, video or images.
How To Apply:
Application materials must be sent by the 1st of JULY 2021, to the mail: email@example.com
• Artist’s CV;
• Detailed description of the project (in PDF);
• Technical rider;
• Selection of max 5 photos;
• Link audio / video material (Vimeo or Youtube).
These posts are not affiliated with Contemporary Performance Network, but are of interest to our community. We post these with the caveat to check the sources and research the opportunities or views expressed in the posts.